Explore Quality Roads With Rent a Car in Australia To be completely on the safe side – do not drink and drive! Visit the Australian Outback and witness the harsh conditions people and animal have to endure.
BigNews.Biz - Apr 20,2011 - Australia is a highly developed country and as such it possesses a wide network of quality roads which make cheap car rental Australia even easier. Here are some facts you might find useful:
• You must be at least 21 years old and posses a driving experience of 1 year to be able to rent a car in Australia
• Driving is done on the left side of the road
• Maximum speed limit on a highway is 130km/h on an open road – 90km/h
• Seat belts are compulsory for both front and rear seat passengers
• The allowed alcohol limits may vary from state to state so the best bet would be to keep the alcohol level under 0.2 milligrams of alcohol per milliliter of blood. To be completely on the safe side – do not drink and drive!
Visit the Australian Outback and witness the harsh conditions people and animal have to endure. Enjoy all the pleasures of ocean access; remember to visit the Great Barrier Reef which is one of the World’s greatest wonders and can be seen even from Space. Visit the larger cities like Sydney and Melbourne to experience the modern history and culture of this magnificent land. You do not want to do anything specific. No problem! Rent a car in Australia and just visit any place you desire and simply absorb the beauty of this country.
While the country of Australia is relatively young the land on the other hand is ancient and mysterious. While it was only discovered in the 17th century life has been evolving there since the beginning of time. At first this beautiful continent was only used as a penal colony for the criminals of Great Britain, but latter more and more colonists willingly settled there to begging a new life. Australia is a beautiful and picturesque country. Most of the wild life is unique and only found there. As a continent Australia has almost anything you would ever want to see.
This is an enormous and magnificent country so hire a car in Australia and embark on an adventure you won’t forget. No other country s a continent of its own except Australia. Rent a car in Australia and explore this far away and beautiful country.