BigNews.Biz - Jan 30,2011 - Part of the BRIC economies (Brazil, Russia, India, China), India is one of the world’s most exciting places to live and work with an economy that’s growing at breakneck speed. However, unlike the other BRIC economies, what is unique to India comes from one of the enduring legacies of the British Empire’s rule in India- the English Language. English is the only language spoken from north to south, making it relatively easy for people who speak English to work here.
Why intern in India?
The main goal of our programs is to help you gain skills and experience that will help you stand out from the crowd, boosting your CV credentials, and enhancing your employability. In this day and age the job market has become incredibly competitive with many companies only considering applicants who have already obtained a substantial amount of work experience. Destindia Internships makes it easy for you to gain world class Indian work experience in a dynamic professional environment. We also want you to enjoy your experience and gain an understanding of the extraordinary culture of India.
What you’ll gain from a Destindia Internship
• By choosing to intern in India you’ll demonstrate, drive, ambition, and pro-activeness in securing a place in
an exciting economy.
• By living in a India, you will exhibit adaptability, whilst growing as an individual through working within new
cultures, customs, and traditions: attributes highly valued by employers.
• Your team-work and communication skills will develop and improve by working in cross cultural situations.
• Succeeding within one of the fastest growing economies in the world will prove you in good stead for any
future career you may embark on.
• You will have a reference from your internship company at the end of your term.
• You will have a broader perspective on world views having the chance to learn other foreign cultural
• There is the opportunity to develop lifelong friends from all around the globe.
Visit: href="http://www.destindia-internships.com/">Destindia Internships for more information