BigNews.Biz - Dec 17,2010 - PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Century 21 Real Estate LLC, the franchisor of the world’s largest residential real estate sales organization, has received two Platinum Ava Awards from the 2010 international awards competition that recognizes outstanding achievement by creative professionals involved in the concept, writing, direction, shooting, and editing of audio-visual materials and programs.
There were more than 1,700 entries in this year’s competition. CENTURY 21® received Platinum Awards in both the Marketing and Corporate Image categories. The winning entry was the “International Award Winners Series Montage Film,” which can be viewed at www.youtube.com/century21. The Platinum Award is the top honor awarded to companies and individuals whose talent exceeds a high standard of excellence and whose work serves as a benchmark for the industry. Only 12% of entries are so honored.
“At CENTURY 21, we strive to be the best of the best in everything we do,” said Bev Thorne, chief marketing officer, Century 21 Real Estate LLC. “The fact that CENTURY 21 has been recognized with two Platinum Awards is a tribute not only to the content and creativity of the videos, but more importantly to the character and commitment of our award winners.”
The CENTURY 21® International Award-Winners Video Series was developed to recognize top performers within the CENTURY 21 System in these categories:
* Art Bartlett 2100 Cup: Tom Gallagher & Mike Litzner, CENTURY 21 American Homes, Long Island, NY - The Art Bartlett 2100 Cup is presented to the one company that best emulates the spirit of the CENTURY 21® System.
* Dick Loughlin International Hall of Fame: Linda White, CENTURY 21 Bill Nye Realty Zephyrhills, FL and Andy Johnson, CENTURY 21 Wm. R. Smith Realty, Windsor, CT The Dick Loughlin International Hall of Fame award is comprised of true professionals who go above and beyond in their contributions to their communities and to the members of the CENTURY 21 System and the real estate industry.
* Company Technology Award: Rich and Janie Davis, CENTURY 21 House of Realty, Marion, IL The Company Technology Award is presented to the one company that is intensely focused on the integration of technology in real estate sales and is integral to the success and growth of their business.
* Marsh Fisher Diversity Award: Barry Paoli, CENTURY 21 McMullen Real Estate, Chicago, IL The Marsh Fisher Diversity Award is presented annually to an office that embraces diversity as an important initiative for themselves and the entire CENTURY 21 System.
* #1 Office in the World by Sales Production: Ann Beutler, CENTURY 21 Beutler & Associates, Coeur d'Alene, ID
* #1 Office in the World by Closings: Mike Bowman, CENTURY 21 Mike Bowman, Fort Worth, TX
* Top Contributor to Easter Seals: John Kersten, CENTURY 21 Town & Country, Detroit, MI
AVA Awards is sponsored and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP), which consists of several thousand production, marketing, communication, advertising, public relations, and free-lance professionals. Other premier organizations sharing the Platinum Award can be found on the AVA