BigNews.Biz - Nov 20,2010 - This shocking headline will soon flash across newspapers around the world!
Gold prices have been rising like crazy the last two years … primarily due to uncertainty about the world economy and also due to the falling value of the U.S. dollar … but the real story is silver.
Worldwide silver production already can’t keep up with world demand, and the need for silver is growing daily.
Did You Know ...
• Unlike gold, silver is consumable (i.e., actually used up) in most industrial uses.
• In 1942, the U.S. Government had over 3 billion ounces of silver, but they ran completely out several years ago.
• Over 90% of all the silver mined in the past 5,000 years has been used up, and is gone forever.
• Right now, there is more than five times as much gold in the known world supply compared to the world supply of silver.
• Current world silver demand is around 900 million ounces per year, but the average worldwide production of silver is only 480 million ounces. In other words, we are only producing just over half the silver we use every year.
• Gold has been going through roof, but silver has yet to follow. The Gold/Silver Price Ratio (currently 51:1) has skewed way out of the historical norm (20:1).
• World demand is growing, but the U.S. Geological Survey says there is only about 14 to 25 years worth of silver left in the ground!
Yes, it’s true, silver is actually consumed … used up … gone forever. If you want to protect your financial future, you need to buy silver now! The price of silver IS going to skyrocket … but it hasn’t yet.
Compared to gold, silver is still relatively cheap even though it’s already risen nearly 100% this year alone. However, TheSilverDollar.com reveals how to buy the most popular silver coins in the world for less than market value … and for a limited time, you can get a rare 90% pure silver Mercury Dime for free.
Mercury dimes haven’t been minted since 1945 and real silver coins haven’t been minted for general circulation since 1964, but you can get a Mercury Dime for free if you decide to get 99.9% pure silver dollars below market price.
If you want one, however, you must hurry; the guys at TheSilverDollar.com only have about a hundred Mercury dimes left, and they might not be able to get anymore. Even if you miss this unique opportunity, you can still get great information about the current state of the silver markets on TheSilverDollar.com blog and in their free silver newsletter.
Robert Kiyosaki says gold could go to $3,000 per ounce. Just imagine what would happen if you bought silver at today’s prices (approximately $27 per ounce) and silver becomes “worth its weight in gold!” Visit http://eSilverDollar.com, and see what Kiyosaki says firsthand in a free video and see all the reasons silver prices are going to literally explode ... soon!