COLLEAGUE LEADS THE WAY IN MICROSOFT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY Colleague, one of the leading providers of integrated recruitment software, has received a resounding thumbs-up in a Microsoft customer satisfaction survey.
BigNews.Biz - Nov 04,2010 - 100% of respondents would recommend Colleague to a friend or associate.
Colleague, one of the leading providers of integrated recruitment software, has received a resounding thumbs-up in a Microsoft customer satisfaction survey.
The 2010 survey, carried out earlier this year as part of Microsoft’s Partner Programme, asked a range of questions designed to measure how satisfied Colleague’s customers are with their products and service and what impact working with Colleague has on their business.
When asked if based on their experience with Colleague they would recommend the company to a friend or associate looking for technology products, services or support, 100% of survey respondents said that they ‘Definitely would’.
Then, when asked to give their view of overall satisfaction with Colleague considering factors such as the product, the service, their relationship with Colleague and the support they receive, 92% of survey respondents rated themselves as ‘Very satisfied’ and the remaining 8% as the next best option ‘Somewhat satisfied’,
The survey also measured to what degree customers felt that working with Colleague Software gave them a competitive advantage rather than using an alternative company providing similar solutions. 25% of respondents said that working with Colleague gave them a ‘Vital advantage’, 67% said a ‘Big advantage’ and the remaining 8% said ‘Some advantage’.
Some respondents even took the time to write additional comments about their experience with Colleague Software.
“Colleague clearly understands the recruitment process and puts this knowledge into its software” said one. “Outstanding all round service that is there when I need it” said another.
Will Minns, Managing Director of Colleague, said: “Our aim is to deliver market leading software supported by first class service and I’m delighted that our customers feel we’re living up to that ambition. The ultimate test of any service or product is whether you’d recommend it to a friend so when I saw that 100% of the respondents said they definitely would recommend Colleague I knew we were doing something right.”
Colleague is at the leading edge of the recruitment software industry offering a fully integrated recruitment management system operating with the Microsoft Office suite of products. Colleague has been certified Microsoft partners since 2004 and Microsoft Gold certified partners since 2006.
For further information please contact:
Jason Wyer-Smith at 42 PR on 07824 818242
Will Minns at Colleague on 01603 735933
Notes to Editors:
To link to our site please use:
Colleague is a specialist software company providing integrated data management solutions for the recruitment industry since 1994. Colleague was the first software solutions provider in its field to become a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. Colleague leads the industry in developing intuitive and extremely reliable front and back office software solutions loved by recruitment consultancies both in the UK and abroad.