SoulPreaching.Com Offers Free Preaching Training Web Seminars SoulPreaching.Com, http://www.soulpreaching.com, now offers free web seminars that seek to teach the fundamentals of preaching in the African American Tradition.
BigNews.Biz - Oct 28,2010 - Nashville, TN - SoulPreaching.Com has restarted its web seminar series on October 26, 2010 at 8:30 PM Central Time with a seminar entitled "Preaching In The Black Tradition - The Style Dimension."
Sherman Haywood Cox II, founder of SoulPreaching.Com, stated: "I am overjoyed at the possibility of helping preachers learn about the African American Preaching Tradition in their own homes." Cox continued: "These are free seminars that will help the Christian Community at large as we improve the quality of preaching."
The web seminar series is in line with the mission of SoulPreaching.Com. "We provide audio, text, and video training materials so it is a natural fit to provide web seminars." Cox emphasized.
Soulpreaching.Com is entering its 5th year. It is an interdenominational resource that has helped preachers of many denominations. "In this seminar, we had approximately 60% of the registrants were Baptist, but the other 40% were mostly non denominational, but included Methodists, Adventists, baptists, and even Presbyterians." Said Cox. "We are looking for ways to diversify our audience and hope that these seminars can help us."
SoulPreaching.Com will continue to make these free seminars on preaching available in the next few months. To learn more about SoulPreaching.Com you can visit their website at http://www.soulpreaching.com.