Reinsurance in Malaysia The report analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natu
BigNews.Biz - Jan 12,2017 - 'Reinsurance in Malaysia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Malaysian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report brings together , modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
'Reinsurance in Malaysia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Malaysian reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Malaysian reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Malaysian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Malaysian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Malaysia:
- It provides historical values for the Malaysian reinsurance segment for the reportís 2011-2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015-2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Malaysian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Malaysia, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Malaysian insurance industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Malaysian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Malaysian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Malaysian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The premium accepted by the reinsurance segment recorded a review-period CAGR of 16.3%.
- Growth in the segment was due to strong performance of the conventional insurance industry, lack of a well-developed retakaful capacity in the country, and increased awareness of reinsurance due to natural disasters and airline tragedies.
- Legislative and regulatory changes to the insurance and reinsurance segments present challenges and opportunities to the industryís competitive landscape and will support competitive differentiation over products and services.
- The reinsurance segment is expected to consolidate over the forecast period as small and medium-sized insurers and reinsurers will not be able to meet the minimum capital requirements.
Table of Contents
1. Key Facts and Highlights
2. Executive Summary
3. Economy and Demographics
4. Reinsurance outlook
5. Natural Hazards
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
8. Definition and Methodology
For more information Kindly visit: https://www.bharatbook.com/insurance-market-research-reports-232708/reinsurance-malaysia.html
For more Related Reports: https://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/insurance.html?SortBy=&searchText=Reinsurance&da=Y&CatID=6&FromDate=&ToDate=&FromPrice=&ToPrice=
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a