BigNews.Biz - Jan 09,2017 - Our correspondence / self-study CE courses are approved for state insurance and professional designation credit. Courses may be purchased in PDF format or course material can be printed and shipped to an address specified by you. (PDFs are immediately available, after purchase, for download.) To clarify, correspondence/self-study CE courses are mailed to you as paper materials with an examination OR emailed to you in PDF format with an examination faxed to a number supplied by you. Please be aware that paper examinations may require monitoring for credit.
We are a Premier Provider of Continuing Education (CE) Training programs for Financial and Insurance Professionals. Since 1986, BEST has trained over 150,000 professionals nationwide with its well established and highly praised course content. Courses are approved nationally and credits are maximized to allow for quick and easy completion.
Why Choose BEST?
- Access to unparalleled industry knowledge and experience of more than 30 years
- Up-to-date, industry pertinent and cost-effective CE courses
- ClearCert certified Long-Term Care and Annuity training provider
- Offers CE courses that maximize credits
- Quickly and easily complete your CE requirement
Continuing Education Courses that Include:
- State Insurance CE courses
- CFP CE courses
- IMCA CE courses
- Approved in all 50 states, including the District of Columbia
- Excellent reference material
- Unbeatable customer service
Contact: Self-Study Department at firstname.lastname@example.org