BigNews.Biz - Dec 30,2016 - 22 Categories, 600 Entries, 10,000 votes and the winners are....
The winners of the JJS-IJ Jewellers Choice Design Awards 2016 announced in the gala award evening
• A unique voting format for the Sixth Jewellers’ choice design awards
• 600 entries across 22 product categories
• Over 10,000 votes cast, 115 finalists and 26 winners
• An innovative one-of-its- kind platform bringing together small to big manufacturers across the nation and the top retailers of India together.
• Best of the Best category – for Retailers Participation
• A dazzling Grand Finale, an award night featuring the biggest name in the glittering world of gems and jewellery like GRT Jewellers, TBZ – The Original, Emerald Jewel Industry India Ltd, Sawansukha Jewellers, Notandas, CH Jewellers, Narayan Jewellers, ORRA, etc
• Grand Jury panel comprised of Nirupa Bhatt, Vimal Chand Surana, Sangeeta Diwan, Nachiket Barwe, Amy Bilimoria, Babita Malkani, Taruna Patel, Nisha Jamvwal, Mugdha Godse & Madhu Sneha
• Editor’s Choice Award given to Jaipur Johari.
23, December, 2016: The Indian Jeweller (Magazine) hosted one of a kind glittering award ceremony the “JJS-IJ Jewellers’ Choice Design Awards 2016” night on Friday, 23rd December 2016 at the Hotel Marriott in Jaipur. Manufacturers, retailers and designers from across the country had submitted their designs under various categories and price points for review and selection.
The competition required manufacturers, designers and retailers to submit their best designs across 22 product categories. The winning pieces from over 600 entries were reviewed and chosen from over 10,000 votes received from retailers across India & the Grand Jury Panel, in favour of their favourite designs. This activity alone made the awards a Jeweller’s Choice awards.
The host of the show, Indian actress, fashion designer, model and television presenter Mandira Bedi added a spark to the show with her witty ways. The Celebrity Presenters, Noted Film Star Manisha Koirala, Bhagyashree & Model turned Actress Aditi Gowitrikar added the glamour & beauty quotient to the Event and Prominent people present at the award ceremony were Ashok Parnami, President BJP, Rajasthan
Alok Kala, Publisher and Editor, Indian Jeweller says, “We are celebrating 54 years of publishing, and it’s good that we are in Jaipur today from where we started along with the entire industry and celebrating and awarding the best names and designs from across India.”
Renowned Jewellery companies like Narayan Jewellers, CH Jewellers, GRT Jewellers, Emerald Jewel Industry, Sawansukha Jewellers, Birdhichand Ghanshyamdas, Khurana Jewellery House, Orra, etc participated at the event and glittered even in more grandeur & splendour with their sizzling creations complimenting the awards night on the ramp! Industry influencers & industrial leaders, who attended the function, complimented the event by appreciating & encourage the new talent.
Prominent amongst the winners in Design categories were Emerald Jewel Industry India Limited who won awards in the CZ Jewellery. Notandas & Sons & GRT Jewellers won the Best Bridal Design Over Rs. 15,00,000. Theme Based Jewellery of the Year – Architectural won by Jewel Goldi India & GIE