The World LNG Market Forecast 2012-2016 Bharat Book introduces a report " The World LNG Market Forecast 2012-2016 " The report is essential reading for contractors, shipping companies, shipbuilders, oil & gas operators, gas utilities.
BigNews.Biz - Jul 11,2012 - Murray Dormer, lead author of the report, commented that, “Capital expenditure of $169 billion is forecast in the next five years following a decline from 2009 to 2011. The decline was due to the onset of the global recession, as well as a number of facilities coming onstream or entering the final stages of construction. http://www.bharatbook.com/oil-and-gas-market-research-reports/the-world-lng-market-forecast-2012-2016.html
Overall, Capex will recover through the forecast period as a number of new projects enter the early construction phases. Increasing economic growth and demand for gas-fired power generation will see many regions increase their LNG consumption. This will be particularly important in the emerging economies of China and India. Liquefaction terminals are set to dominate project expenditure with a number of new players emerging in the export market including Angola, Canada and Papua New Guinea.”
The report examines the market by facility type: export, carrier & import and also by region.
The World LNG Market Forecast 2012-2016 contains:
* An overview of the industry – the LNG chain, major players, contracting practices, spot cargoes and pricing.
* Supply & demand – regional gas and LNG markets, supply and demand outlook, the threat of unconventional gas to LNG, applications and outlook for pricing.
* Supply chain and contractors – supply chain, EPC contractor market share analysis, construction, liquefaction & the technology market and regasification.
* Transportation – LNG carriers, their design and containment systems & propulsion and a review of shipyards.
* Offshore LNG – receiving & liquefaction terminals and regasification.
* Enhanced analysis – throughout the report new ‘speed-read’ sections summarise and explain key points, giving an enriched reader experience and understanding.
* LNG Database – exclusive to Douglas-Westwood the database drives a market model used to develop the forecasts. Based on a project-by-project review of development prospects, with the timing of expenditure phased to reflect projects’ likely financial structure.
* Market trends – comprehensive examination, analysis and ten-year view of the market, with historic data covering the period 2007-2011 and forecast data for 2012-2016. Capital expenditure by facility type (export, carrier, or import) and region.
* Concise report layout – industry background and supporting materials condensed to enable quick review.
Why buy the report?
The World LNG Market Forecast 2012-2016 is an excellent source of information, geared to meet senior executives’ needs in business planning and decision making. All data is presented clearly and accessibly and readers will benefit from Douglas-Westwood’s industry forecasting expertise developed over many years.
The report is essential reading for contractors, shipping companies, shipbuilders, oil & gas operators, gas utilities and financial institutions wanting to better understand where and when to make investment decisions.
Executive Summary and Conclusions
The LNG Industry
The LNG Chain
LNG Contracting Practices
LNG Demand & Supply
Gas Demand & Supply
Regional Gas & LNG Markets
Gas Supply: Australian Projects
LNG Supply Outlook
Unconventional Gas: Threat to LNG
Unconventional Gas: Feedstock for LNG
LNG Demand Outlook
Applications for LNG: Fuel for Shipping
Future Outlook for LNG