The World Land Drilling Rig Market Forecast 2012-2016 Bharat Book introduces a report " The World Land Drilling Rig " The report is essential reading for land rig contractors, rig manufacturers, oilfield service companies, oil & gas operators.
BigNews.Biz - Jul 11,2012 - The 2nd edition of this acclaimed, unique report includes additional market data and enhanced analysis. Detailed analysis and in-depth country-level data provides a comprehensive view of the land drilling market through to 2016. http://www.bharatbook.com/oil-and-gas-market-research-reports/the-world-land-drilling-rig-market-forecast-2012-2016.html
NEW report style with enhanced analysis and speed-read summaries of key points throughout
Calum Shaw, lead author of the report commented that, "The world onshore drilling rig market is set to expand from an estimated 9,700 rigs today to more than 11,000 units by 2016. Such growth is driven by an increasing volume and complexity of well requirements in order to meet global production targets although meeting this growth may be a challenge. A significant number of high specification rigs and associated equipment will need to come to the market in the next five years and the pressure on the supply chain will be significant”.
Douglas-Westwood estimates that growth in global active rig demand will average 5% per annum over the 2012-2016 period. This latest insight from Douglas-Westwood suggests an increasingly important role for frontier markets globally with an estimated two thirds of active rig demand coming from regions outside North America by 2016.
While countries such as Kazakhstan, Mexico and Oman are likely to witness decline, other markets including China, Colombia, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and the USA are all expected to see an increase in the number of rigs required. Follow-on investments in newbuild rig construction and the updating of current fleets which have experienced underinvestment over the last three decades.
The report examines national and regional onshore rig fleets in-depth, indicating the key players in each market and the quality of rigs currently available.
The World Land Drilling Rig Market Forecast 2012-2016 contains:
* Drivers, trends & themes – discussion of fundamentals that drive exploration; specifically those that impact on the land drilling market.
* Country-by-country analysis – comprehensive examination of 35 key countries, including: oil and gas production, onshore wells drilled, active drilling rigs required, drilling rig and crew expenditure 2007-2016, plus the competitive landscape.
* Regional drilling market - comprehensive summary at regional level including: oil and gas production. Forecasts for onshore wells drilled, active drilling rigs required, drilling rig and crew expenditure to 2016. The regional competitive landscape.
* Enhanced analysis – throughout the report new ‘speed-read’ sections summarise and explain key points, giving an enriched reader experience and understanding. Analysis is based on extensive in-house data on the global rig fleet, developed and maintained by the DW team.
* Concise report layout – industry background and supporting materials condensed to enable quick review.
Why buy the report?
The World Land Drilling Rig Market Forecast 2012-2016 is an excellent source of information, geared to meet senior executives’ needs in business planning and decision making. The concise, country-by-country format allows for targeted comparison of drilling markets. All data is presented clearly and accessibly and readers will benefit from DW’s industry forecasting expertise developed over many years.
The report is essential reading for land rig contractors, rig manufacturers, oilfield service companies, oil