Diabetes Therapeutics Market to 2017 Bharatbook.com introduces a report " Diabetes Therapeutics Market to 2017 " Better Glycemic Control and Reduced Potential Risk of Hypoglycemia to Increase the Market Share of DPP-IV Inhibitors and GLP
therapy, and treatment usage patterns such as prevalence population, treatment seeking population, diagnosed population and prescription population.
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market.
- Market share analysis of the top companies and the drug classes in 2010 and their forecasts in 2017.
- Competitive landscape of the global diabetes therapeutics market including top companies benchmarking. The key companies studied in this report are Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Eli Lilly, Merck, GlaxoSmithKline and Amylin Pharmaceuticals.
Reasons to buy
- Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that can fill their portfolio gaps.
- Align the product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first-in-class molecules with increased efficiency and better safety profiles.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of leading companies.
Merck & Co Inc
For more information kindly visit :
Diabetes Therapeutics Market to 2017
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B