BigNews.Biz - May 14,2012 - High-resolution 50" x 50" portable tripod projection screen enhances the look of any presentation. Innovative keystone corrections system promises the clearest, least distorted image. Matte white surface provides a crisp, precise image. Screen retracts on smooth-rolling springs into durable steel carrying case for convenient storage and transportation. http://www.monomachines.com/shop/quartet-550s-portable-tripod-projection-screen.html Set up and take down is done quickly with a few simple steps. Flame retardant and mildew resistant for long-term value. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
* High-resolution 50" x 50" portable tripod projection screen
* Innovative keystone corrections system promises the clearest, least distorted image
* Matte white surface provides a crisp, precise image
* Screen retracts on smooth-rolling springs into durable steel carrying case
* Set up and take down is done quickly with a few simple steps
* Flame retardant and mildew resistant for long-term value http://www.quartetstore.com/quartet/quartet-550s-portable-tripod-projection-screen.html
Manufactured In China
Manuf Part # 550S
Expected Ship Date 5-7 Days
Warranty 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Screen Finish Matte
Screen Color White
Located in the hustle and bustle of New York City, Mono Machines LLC is an authorized reseller for Quartet 550S Portable Tripod Projection Screen. Through our unique contracts we are able to ship directly from the manufacturer warehouse, cutting costs and delivering the LOWEST PRICES around.
We strive to provide the best service at the lowest possible price. We have product specialists available for most products. Please call us with any questions or concerns that you may have. We are staffed with highly knowledgeable employees and look forward to meeting your needs.
Highly trained customer service staff and state of the art technologies have made Mono Machines a preferred vendor for many federal and local government agencies as well as schools, churches and fortune 500 companies. Mono Machines is classified as a disadvantaged minority owned business and holds a GSA contract with the federal government.