Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report Bharatbook from its exhaustive collection has come out with a report " Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report " which gives an overview, Demand, Supply Trends.
BigNews.Biz - May 05,2012 - Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Broadridge Financial Solutions (BFS) is a leading global provider of investor communication solutions and securities processing and operations outsourcing solutions to the financial services industry. The company primarily operates in the US and is headquartered in Lake Success, New York and employs around 5,900 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,166.9 million during the financial year ended June 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 1.9% over 2010. The operating profit of the company was $279.8 million during FY2011, a decrease of 20.3% over 2010. The net profit was $169.6 million in FY2011, a decrease of 10.7% over 2010. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/business-services-market-research-report/broadridge-financial-solutions-inc-strategy-and-swot-report.html
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Market Research
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available